goby help

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
my goby dragon is loseing weight fast can any one suggest a good diet:nilly: :nilly: :nilly:

GOTFISH?

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
california
Does he feed off the top of the water? or mostly the bottom? Mine will do both...I use Ocean nutrition omni cichid formula for top water....Try some frozen foods for the bottom and drop them right in front of him, Krill works for me...Maybe some shrimp pellets...What ever you feed try getting it right in front of him, so he has first shot at eating it...

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Mine got nice and fat from frozen bloodworms and brine shrimp.

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
GOTFISH?;940913; said:
Does he feed off the top of the water? or mostly the bottom? Mine will do both...I use Ocean nutrition omni cichid formula for top water....Try some frozen foods for the bottom and drop them right in front of him, Krill works for me...Maybe some shrimp pellets...What ever you feed try getting it right in front of him, so he has first shot at eating it...
hi guys foods i have been useing are ,,ocean nutrition krill,plankton, bloodworm,jmc pellets. All seem no good .He has got a cave, i put the food inside, when he smells the food he comes out and starts filltering, but leaves the food inside hes cave:screwy:

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
GOTFISH?;944054; said:
I may have read somewhere people use a turkey baister to feed them.....maybe put it down in his direction and power feed
thanks ill give it a go,,im starting to get desperate:nilly:

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
i have a new tactic i have started to put blood worm in side his cave and then blocking up the entrance,,i think this will work,,what do you think? good idea? bad idea?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store