what is the appeal to pbass?

discus-dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2010
indiana
why do so many ppl on here have them and like them so much i honestly dont like them i have never had them before and dont plan on it anytime sooom pls dont hate on me cuz i dont like them

calpoly12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
Paso Robles, CA
size,color,etc. its just what certain people like. they are cool fish in my opinion, but its going to change from person to person.

calpoly12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
Paso Robles, CA
also if you have never seen one, you cant say you dont like them. in person they aer AWESOME!

Gruntking

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2011
Miami
There are just so many down here and im used to catching them on rod and reel. I too, dont see what the big hype is about them.

hghlndr85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
pa
then y post in here

The True Guapote

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2005
Cincinnati, Ohio
I don't see what's so attractive about big colorful interesting fish either....You'd have to own one to understand

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
who would want a fish w/ the personality of a dog and the beautiful colors of a butterfly?

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
discus-dude;4990925; said:
why do so many ppl on here have them and like them so much i honestly dont like them i have never had them before and dont plan on it anytime sooom pls dont hate on me cuz i dont like them
What kind of reaction are to trying to get by posting this in the cichla forum? You either like them or you don't. If you don't like them, then move on to the next sub-forums. We are not here to convince you to get Cichla. We are here to educate the uneducated about them. If you don't want them, then that's fine. But, when you do decide to get a couple of cichla, then we will still be here to help you out.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
haynchinook334;4990989; said:
What kind of reaction are to trying to get by posting this in the cichla forum? You either like them or you don't. If you don't like them, then move on to the next sub-forums. We are not here to convince you to get Cichla. We are here to educate the uneducated about them. If you don't want them, then that's fine. But, when you do decide to get a couple of cichla, then we will still be here to help you out.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:EXXXXXactly Brudda I smell contraversy;) PBass guys just like a little GRRRRRRRR In thier fish:naughty::naughty::naughty:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store