This is a joke ... but there maybe a little truth in it..............lol

tjfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
KC missouri
I was actually expecting to get flamed for saying all that, but i had to do it. Im glad there are some that agree though.
@Justo. While im sure that the parents in the 30s-40s probably saw the younger generation as lazy and all, its still nothing compared to today, i mean look at the numbers of people living off govt assistance, and even more staggering, look at how many of them have been doing so for long periods of time and compare that to previous generations and tell me my generation is not by far the laziest one yet lol.
Now im not saying that to talk trash on those that recieve assistance temporarily til they find work or recover from injury or other circumstances, i completely understand that people need help from time to time to get back on their feet, heck i think we've all recieved help from somone at some point. But what im talkin about is the ones that live month after month, year after year on government assistance with absolutely no ambition/intention of ever workin, and eat steak while the hard workin man/woman has to pick and choose and calculate every penny at the grocery store to make sure they can still pay the electric bill. Take my neighbor for just one example. Hes in his 20's and on disabilty cuz his back hurts (claims it was injured at some point) yet he races a dirtbike every weekend with his back thats "too injured to work"...figure that one out lol.

scalesandfins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
sportsmans paradise
to bad there are no jobs..
to bad most young people live at home because they cannot afford to live on there own.
..takes a job to buy food...takes money to pay bills to clean your clothes.
or to pay for gas let alone a car

this is a little offensive.
I'M SORRY BUT YOU KIDS THAT SAY THERE ARE NO JOBS ARE JUST LAZY.
I am in gen Y, I'm 22 and I have had a job since I was 15. I have had 12 jobs which only 2 I was fired from all of which I have gone up in pay. I have been living on.my own since I was 18 and now own my own house. You can't use this economy as an excuse! It has made things harder but not impossible! All I see in that post above is excuses for being lazy

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
haha generation y sucks.
(censored)
No words can be said to you without a ban.....

It is funny, alittle offensive but funny none the less. Problem is, my generation is the FIRST generation to go out on thier own and end up worse than thier parents. Crap I got what would be considered a well paying stable job, and since i got hired over three years ago, Iv faced layoffs, making less money now than when hired, and now am staring down no shift swaps(this is purely to punch us in the kidneys) a change in shift that will result in a full 24 hour shift more worked a week for 0, yes ZERO increase in pay.

So yes, some of my generation is lazy bums, but there is few jobs that pay enough to make ends meet, houses are WAY out of the range of the amount of money we are making, food is uber expensive, gas is god awfully priced etc. Saving enough money for a 10% or 15% down payment for a house is frankly, pretty much damn impossible for most of gen Y.

and our music rocks :D
Hollywood Undead, theory of a dead man, five finger death punch FTW

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
y? How about I just blame you??

Yep, since this is the blame game, I blame YOU!!! Its your fault from now on.

anarekist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
if i had kids they wouldnt be part of generation y. im generation x, we gave you the INTERNET. what has generation y done?

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
yes what has a generation that the newest members have been around 1 year, what have they done. Plenty has been accomplished by my generation today, just as every generation has produced much.

Face palm.....

Oh and yes, if god forbid you had kids, they would be part of gen Y if you are gen X

scalesandfins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
sportsmans paradise
Why are people (gen Y) getting so butt hurt about this and what people are saying? You are just proving that there is a lot of truth in this "joke"

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store