This is a joke ... but there maybe a little truth in it..............lol

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Lep you know I love ya a lot but your taste in music is overly questionable :grinno:
Haha :D
I feel the same for you. Lol;)
Come on, crank up some "everywhere I go" or "undead" and tell me u dont enjoy it. Of course I grew up with em and such. I like loud violent music. :D.

Had more to post with first post but got distracted by going and doing my job, putting out a chimney fire.

All of gen Y lazy my ***

Sent from my LS670 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tjfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
KC missouri
Im done with this thread. Its a ban waiting to happen. Argueing with people like you is like kicking children. Not alot of fun and just gonna get u in trouble. Im not whining, I work my ass off to get what I got

Ps, I live within my means. Then my pay got drastically cut.

Please understand, i am not only talking about you, but rather our generation as a whole. Im sure you do work your *** off. sounds like you do.
What i meant by living within your means was that when ones income gets cut, much like mine did, one must adjust their living situation to make it work. Unfortunately most people put in this situation use credit and loans or government assistance to maintain their standard of living rather than adjusting. thats what i was getting at with that comment.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Ah, I understand. Sadly alot of people do not live within thier means and abuse the system. Gen y isnt the first and likly not the worse. This is comming from 2 years as a cashier at the busiest US walmart and 3 as a firefighter.

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
State of chaos
Haha :D
I feel the same for you. Lol;)
Come on, crank up some "everywhere I go" or "undead" and tell me u dont enjoy it. Of course I grew up with em and such. I like loud violent music. :D.

Had more to post with first post but got distracted by going and doing my job, putting out a chimney fire.

All of gen Y lazy my ***

I hate Hollywood Undead :ROFL: if I am feeling loud and violent I usually go to Pantera or Bad Religion :grinno:

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Ewwww, pantera......
HU ftw!!

kingkarter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2010
MI
People born before 1946 were called The Silent generation.
People born between 1946 and 1964 are called The Baby Boomers.
I wish i could have grown up in one of these generations! But instead i have to be generation Y. At least i do have a job, wash my own cloths, and sometimes clean my room ;) as for the other ones i'm only 15 so i can't live on my own and have no need for a car yet.

plecostic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
USA
to bad there are no jobs..
to bad most young people live at home because they cannot afford to live on there own.
..takes a job to buy food...takes money to pay bills to clean your clothes.
or to pay for gas let alone a car

this is a little offensive.
Generation Wahhhh!!!

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Stereotypes work because they are mostly true. They don't have to be 100%, law are not the laws of physics. That being said its easy to see who grew up in the age of participation trophies.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Funny. Thnx for sharing Liz

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store