What the hell has happened around here????

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
i think instead of complaining about the loss of the old days.. you all should start reading and posting more yourselves... and get the ball rolling again... the past is the past..and for sure it was a blast.. but the now and the future is what is the happening ... so get into the action.. post some interesting things... and they will come!!! Maybe even better then before...

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
The problem is not over moderation. Lets establish that right now. Its a complex problem. We have new members strolling in like they know all and thats a problem. Most new members are hungrey for knowledge and are good. But a small minority come in and cause problems. This leads to insults, bikkering and eventually a ban of both new and old members. Then we have changing rules. What is ok one month isnt ok another. What gets ignored 1 month is a warning or even infraction the next. This has happened to me. I litterally got an infraction( might of been a warning) from a 6 month old post.

But over all most of our mods are quite good and reasonable. The problem is not thiers alone so lets quash that notion right now.

Plec123

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2009
North Jersey
i think instead of complaining about the loss of the old days.. you all should start reading and posting more yourselves... and get the ball rolling again... the past is the past..and for sure it was a blast.. but the now and the future is what is the happening ... so get into the action.. post some interesting things... and they will come!!! Maybe even better then before...
I concur.
Where some people would come in and see lots of threads started already, its now their job to start all the threads, if that makes sense.

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
yeah what's with all the lame lounge threads :p

can't a man lurk and view good content. seems to be a bit quiet
I know what you mean, there hasn't been a good biscuit thread in ages.

By the way, you left a lot of people hanging with your offers to mail out a box of Weet-Bix...

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Well alot of old members just got to busy to stay on like we used to. I used to post all the time but it does get old when we are arguing with people who cannot take constructive criticism. Now that the iPhone ap is on my phone I'll be on more often and hey Liz log time no speak

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Hi So good to hear from you........................... celebrate...... one oldie but goodie is back........ !!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store