Today in the Fishroom - 3/10/12 Everything!

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Very excited to say that I have finally got my butt in gear and got a photo gallery on my site that is both complete and updated. My biggest problem over the years as I was posting pictures was that I didn't have the right stuff (both technically and software) to keep my photo album current. As I would post pictures, I wouldn't be able to update the photo that I had JUST posted on the forum. That's been fixed. Here's the URL for the new photo gallery...all of my old stuff and most of the new stuff.

http://modevlin.zenfolio.com/f897395930

As you might imagine, I have a lot of images and will continue to update what I have. I just finished uploading 670 managuense images...old stuff and new.

Do me a favor and go sign the guestbook. Comments are always welcome on the photos there. And for all of the fans of the "Blue Beast", here's a photo that you can use for your desktop.

Here's a large JPG file: http://www.aquamojo.com/AM/Desktop-Zonatus.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks for all f the people who have been following and commenting on my pictures over the years. I never get tired of interacting with all of my friends here on the web.

Peace.
Mo

PS If you poke around on that site,you will see my "NOT fish" photos as well.

Reactions: JoeBoxer

FishFreak95

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2009
New Mexico
Im in love with your motaguense! First thing Ill get when I can provide a large tank. Do you know the locality?

Sent from my SPH-D600 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
absolutely beautiful. I love the pic of you with the blue beast

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Hey how big is your pond and how many fish you have in there and do you have breeding pairs in the pond too???

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Was. Took it down. It was 1600 gallons. I had a couple dozen cichlids...yes, I had several breeding pair.

Love your photography of some amazing fish
Thanks.

absolutely beautiful. I love the pic of you with the blue beast
One of my favorites.

Stratoquarius

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2011
Calgary
I was curious, Aquamojo which fish do you still currently own, and which ones are housed together if any?
thanks
Strato

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store