What Kind of Car Do You Drive?

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
Nice boarding boat right there! Love the tower & board racks. I used to ride behind my brother's Mobius but that got sold off when he joined the USMC......... I have to admit I have some boat jealousy goin on right now hahaha
Like the racks, too. They can be turned for easier loading/unloading. We usually pack three wakeboards and two wake surfboards....something for everyone. First time I saw a Mobius V, it was, "I want one!" Became very unhappy with the nonwake of our Reinell after boarding behind a friend's Air Nautique. With a Malibu, I no longer suffer from wake jealousy. We have awesome wakes that mess up the water for everyone else.

TurtleBear

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2011
New Hampshire
Became very unhappy with the nonwake of our Reinell after boarding behind a friend's Air Nautique. With a Malibu, I no longer suffer from wake jealousy. We have awesome wakes that mess up the water for everyone else.
You can always get those "Fat Sack" things if you ever want to adjust the size of your wake. We used them on the Mobius every now and then for competitions - you basically just pump water into big bags in the stern to add weight/balance. I can't remember what the pricing was but they worked really well!

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
You can always get those "Fat Sack" things if you ever want to adjust the size of your wake. We used them on the Mobius every now and then for competitions - you basically just pump water into big bags in the stern to add weight/balance. I can't remember what the pricing was but they worked really well!
We have ballasts in the bow, center and back compartments that fill/empty by flipping switches on/off to whatever % full we want them. We also have a wedge that generates an additional 1100 pounds of downward thrust on the back of the boat. I know there are people who put fat sacks on the seat in addition to ballasts, and there is an Enzo Sac that can go in the left compartment and under the seating on the left side for an additional 1450 pounds. That, however, does me no good, being that I am goofy-footed. We have been known to use up to ten bags of sand placed in doubled up contractor garbage bags to get an additional 600 pounds of weight on whatever side we are surfing on. Very easy to slide the bags across the seat to the other side. Here's our wake with 3 people on the boat, ballasts full and sand bags on the seat. I consider this a big wake for a 60+ uncoordinated old fish mama :)

The beauty of a big wake is that it is very powerful and dynamic, and you can be out a ways from the wake still be able to get back in. We sometimes surf for miles until we're too tired to continue.

johnnytaboo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
MD, DC, VA
2003 Z06 Corvette - mildly modded for daily use (since I do drive it every day). Full intake, TB, manifold, LT headers, high-flow cats, corsa mufflers, custom tune, stiffer front & rear sway bars. Currently waiting to take her to the shop for a trans upgrade/rebuild, grippier clutch, aluminum flywheel & 3.90 gears. I can't wait!!!

Here's a video of her on the dyno after the header install. I was so proud when my tuner told the guy in the video to go sit on the trunk because the wheels kept spinning :grinno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arQGlNw_wFg

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
2007 Ford Edge fully loaded aside from onboard nav system. Personaly im not a fan, and already own 2 gps, a smart phone and a tablet, so no real need for the on-board system.

Greg31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Maryland
06 dodge ram 2500 cummins turbo diesel!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store