100 ways to kill a thread

fishincube

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2010
Sacramento
Actually there is only 1 way: Asking how much he/she paid for their Flowerhorns. I've noticed often time when asked how much a flowerhorn was paid for, the OP stop replying. Why people don't want to share how much they spend on their flowerhorns? Just curious.

oneyedfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
West Chester, PA
To the price of Fh (or fish in general) I'd like to add asking the price of very large and mega tanks. I guess it goes back to the old adage "if you have to ask, you can't afford it."

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
because you dont want your precious to be judged or rated by the $. U want to see the fish for what it is..

I like to say I get them for free. That makes my fish priceless. And don't even think u can buy it because it doesnt matter how much money you have. Until/unless I want to sell it.

jakeca77

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2008
Golden State of Mind
There are some things, especially in regards to money, that people would rather not air out in public. They might think it rude for you to ask or simply none of your business. If you really want to know then you can try sending them a PM.

skooby

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2012
salem OR
Yup like asking a lady how old she is lol!

Sent from my Ally using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

crazysteve

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
kentucky
To the price of Fh (or fish in general) I'd like to add asking the price of very large and mega tanks. I guess it goes back to the old adage "if you have to ask, you can't afford it."
Bs. It think there Imbarrassed that they would pay that for a hybreed. That can really only be called a hybreed. Due to the names like kamfa klm zz super red zz reddragon rose quean tan whatever.
Whatever whatever whatever
Someone wants to know what kind it is. Lol really, Just give it a name make up your name like the breeder did.Lol
And some people on here think there experts at naming a fish. That should probably just be called a hybreed.

Mabey flowerhorn hybreed.
O Yeah. I'm not really a hater I love them.
But anyway. Lol

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
^there are different kinds of flowerhorn with different traits as well as different parental species. For your record, Rose Queen isn't a flowerhorn but completely different fish (basically same fish of Blood Parrot but just being normal without any deformities). Breeders spend great deal with flowerhorns to makes high quality flowerhorns and other popular hybrids.

Calling a flowerhorn a hybrid is like calling an oranda a goldfish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store