Breaking News out of Florida!!!!!

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
The argument that blacks are more prone to riot is invalid. ANY group of oppressed people will riot, Period. And in a post colonial society those oppressed are predominantly non european. Stop glancing over the real issue in order to make a convenient point.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
All the races have slight differences in their DNA. We are all equal but we are not all the same

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
You believe this? So what genetic differences are there between the races? Pray tell...

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
Here is one article I found

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx

I realize it is a difficult thing to wrap your head around that we can still be equal and very different at the same time. We naturally assume different is bad but we must be smarter than our natural instincts if we are to have a civilized world. Simply saying everyone is the same just to make it easier to think about is really sad in my opinion

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
Here is one article I found

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx

I realize it is a difficult thing to wrap your head around that we can still be equal and very different at the same time. We naturally assume different is bad but we must be smarter than our natural instincts if we are to have a civilized world. Simply saying everyone is the same just to make it easier to think about is really sad in my opinion

No, this topic has been thoroughly debated both within ethnic groups and between them. One could argue either side quite easily. Fact remains that the single article you posted merely scratches the surface of this issue.
First, define race.... then intelligence. Hard thing to do.
Then perhaps consider the fact that we haven't identified a single gene that influences intelligence directly.
We could also look at the test itself and the perceived significance of such tests within a particular culture or ethnic group....
Other environmental factors may play into this as well. Nutrition, availability of resources, socioeconomic status, language, influence of other cultures.... to name a few.
Furthermore, in nature there's nothing stupid about having more babies than the next guy. Let's examine birth and fertility rates while we're at it.
When one 'race' is becomes more emasculated and in turn producing fewer offspring, others are not.
Nothing short of genocide with stop that... scary thought when you consider the hordes of arrogant fools who so desperately want to STOP THAT.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
The argument that blacks are more prone to riot is invalid. ANY group of oppressed people will riot, Period. And in a post colonial society those oppressed are predominantly non european. Stop glancing over the real issue in order to make a convenient point.

Oppressed? Who is oppresssed?

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Was Z neighborhood watch by self nomination or by the community?

I've been reading here and there about the case and I don't see/read there is enough evidence to prosecute Z. I've read that even the Local police wrote off the case after hours of investigation. Even after a accurate ID on M, he was tagged as a John Doe and his family was notified the following day after a missing person report was made.

I think there isin't enough to charge him... get ready for the Riots cause I already hear stupid comments here and there. Just yesterday at 5pm I was filling up the tank at a gas station and the news was on. Showed a quick vid of Z and a couple behind me said "That White Mofo, I'd beat his ass in prison!" (it was the female to pin point)
The white guy paying looked back and just gave a disgusted look at the couple.
Couple replied- "WHAT!"
Guy- said nothing and went about his bizz

(gasp) SMH!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes it is...In other news,I have heard talk of people trying start a boycott of the Koch company.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store