The Walking Dead

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Id say they are... But who wants to see ppl huff and puff... Thats jus boring... And pluse like when they were pickin em off in the courtyard all it was was like basball

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Id say they are... But who wants to see ppl huff and puff... Thats jus boring... And pluse like when they were pickin em off in the courtyard all it was was like basball
It's not a question of who wants to see it but it would add something to the fight scenes that include a good amount of arm swinging and running around.These folks are not athletes.

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
It's not a question of who wants to see it but it would add something to the fight scenes that include a good amount of arm swinging and running around.These folks are not athletes.
I don't know, I would think that running around and killing zombies is a good cardio workout. And they have been doing a lot of that. Haven't you ever seen zombie land? Good cardio is one of the rules.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Ya but they been doin it for a while now... Thats all im sayin i mean they killed so many that its like muscle memory

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol muscle memory and cardio,also these folks are a little undernourished.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Ya so they weigh lighter lol idk man im jus messin round... Wether one of them has a asthma attack while rockin zombie socks i could care less lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ya so they weigh lighter lol idk man im jus messin round... Wether one of them has a asthma attack while rockin zombie socks i could care less lol.
Well the most likely one to do that would probably be Herschel but he's down a wheel.

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
Here's a thought... Have they specified that the transmission of the virus has to be through saliva via a bite? Because they have to have a lot of little cuts and scrapes from running around all the time... And when they kill zombies hand to hand like this new episode, blood has to splatter on them. That infected blood never gets in their wounds and infects them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store