300g and 400g tank idea

Aweshade9

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
USA
dude you should just chill out and put the stock that you currently have in the 300/400 gallon. That would be overstocked as it is, but at least its something.

bassfisher91

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2012
New York
Actually I do have some ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I think you missed the point with this one.

I'll try to explain the whole thing for you. Its nothing personal since it happens all the time here but it seems like you always ask questions then rarely listen to advice, as well as make seemingly grandiose claims and never back it up. Most people don't like feeling like they're not being atleast acknowledged when they take the time to write out a reply. Obviously its your tank and you can do whatever you want but try to understand why people are skeptical here where every other joe comes up with plans for a pond or a 500 gallon tank and it almost never comes through. In short, do what you want with what you have and in the future get the tank, then ask for stocking help.
You wouldn't buy a plant without a pot. The tank is the pot.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
This is exactly the point people are making in this thread.

Everyone it seems is an ******* on this forum now.

Why talk all this crap to him?

CATFISH MASTER

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
North America
Hey guys I'm not usually one for bad attitude but u people need to shut up!!!!
I can't stand when other people bully someone especially someone who isn't even saying anything rude to u.
I'm not sure if this guy is getting all these tanks or not we could only see in the end of the month but u guys really need to back off!!
Sorry if but I don't want this guy to stop posting stuff because people are being jerks
No hard fellings

bassfisher91

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2012
New York
I can't stand when other people bully someone especially someone who isn't even saying anything rude to u.
I'm not sure if this guy is getting all these tanks or not we could only see in the end of the month but u guys really need to back off!!

It's the Internet, be prepared to back up your claims if you want people to take you seriously, if you don't want To do that then don't try to convince people you have something you don't.
Also, the op has been asking loads questions for months now and never listens to anyone's advice. Why waste people's time if you aren't even going to read the replies? That is what upsets a lot of people on here.

BeastFish1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida

It's the Internet, be prepared to back up your claims if you want people to take you seriously, if you don't want To do that then don't try to convince people you have something you don't.
Also, the op has been asking loads questions for months now and never listens to anyone's advice. Why waste people's time if you aren't even going to read the replies? That is what upsets a lot of people on here.
What you talking about I always listen to what everyone says and take everyone's advice.

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
This is my advice...first get the tank you want, one at a time; your parents money is not yours...and if they are good parents, they will want to see results before granting you the next thing.

Second, ask about filter setup first...this makes people know you are serious about keeping things...when that's all setup, then ask about live stock...this makes you not look like a few of the others who think their parents were going to grant them huge tanks but didn't actually happen.

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
Throw whatever you like...dont throw what others like,...wont matter because theyre not the one looking at it...youll be the one looking at them...

BeastFish1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida
THAT'S IT I've kept my cool this whole time but now I'm pissed off
I didn't ask If u guys believed me or not I never said I'm a little rich kid and my parents give me everything all. I said was what to stick in my 300g and 400g And everyone is going off topic I thought u guys were more mature
Also to get things straight I'm not
F***king rich and I don't have a dad anymore just a mom and a brother
My grandparents bought cows and made money off that.when they went away I picked were they left off. I make my own money and share it with my faimily.my mom works ant a school and brother works in publix.plus I'm putting fish that will breed and make profit in my tanks and that's the main reason I'm buying them I only asked for your opinions because I wanted to get fish that most people like. AND that's the truth weather u believe me or not!!!!!!
PS and don't bother posting anything else I know what to put in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store