Ford Raptor jumps 90 feet!

aquaponicpaw

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2011
Fayettevile
I love ford stuff! But I also know that anything You buy from the factory is only Road ready. I agree with Joe Jaskot. this was idiotic. having said all that if they had calculated and Crafted an appropriate landing spot that jump could of been pulled off. they needed to land going downhill, a low grade berm would have saved the front end and kept them from flipping over.

My last 3 vehicles were chevys tho'

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Shocks blown, tires blown, frame bent, airbags deployed, and thats just the stuff that you can see. No telling what disconnected or cracked mechanically. What a waste.
Never mind the CARFAX, show me the repair bill lmao.....

Jackson

Piranha
MFK Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto
That's a write off for sure
Off to the scrap yard

Will he even be covered considering it's all his fault? Or is there some type if off road insurance?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Bennylax3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2013
Michigan
Saw this yesterday. Made me LOL. Treating a stock vehicle like a Trophy Truck. They probably thought it would be fine because it's a "Raptor". It's just an expensive F150 with FOX Racing shocks :ROFL:

Anybody heard this story before? 14 guys took their Raptors out for some desert wheeling, 10 came back with bent frames. Typical Ford POS' :)

http://jalopnik.com/5820104/are-ford-raptor-frames-too-weak-for-off+roading
Ford did a redesign on the frame after that but they still are far from trophy trucks. The fox shocks aren't even in the same ball park as long travel suspension.

Sent from my MB860 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
Ohhhh....The poor baby...... :cry: Who would do that to a gorgeous truck like that?! That guy deserves to be in the hospital! :irked:

NVHC651

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2010
CA
Saw this yesterday. Made me LOL. Treating a stock vehicle like a Trophy Truck. They probably thought it would be fine because it's a "Raptor". It's just an expensive F150 with FOX Racing shocks :ROFL:
Exactly, I've never understood why everyone goes so crazy over raptors. I'd rather take my $45k and build a real truck, and by that I mean caged/linked.. and a chevy :D

People in the video are idiots.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store