What Are Your Weird Food Habits?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yooo.I was eating a peanut butter and jelly samich as I read that and just about choked!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
so you're ok with pig balls as long as it's in a different shape?
I don't even know what shape they are and do they put pig berries in hotdogs? but, well, I guess i'd be ok with it. because the pig balls don't touch the mud and slop mixed with urine and feces.

now if the bag that holds them were in hotdogs then I may give up hotdogs altogether too

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You guys don't know what you are missing if you haven't had any scrapple yet.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm trying to tell you it's delish...better than bacon.

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
Sumo, you do know that real hot dogs and sausages come in natural casings-which is just another term for intestine lining, that's why they get that good snap when you bite into them

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
I don't even know what shape they are and do they put pig berries in hotdogs? but, well, I guess i'd be ok with it. because the pig balls don't touch the mud and slop mixed with urine and feces.

now if the bag that holds them were in hotdogs then I may give up hotdogs altogether too
You're making way too much out of the feet touching the filth. I don't know how many pigs you've seen in person, but when it's hot they will roll around in the muck. I imagine conditions are a lot filthier in you typical industrial feedlot than they are in the farms around here. Bacon comes from the layer of fat and muscle on the outside of the pig's belly, so it has darn near as much poo-contact as the feet. Speaking of poo-contact, have you ever seen a cow's tail while it is still on the cow?

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
You know sumo, do you know how you smell? You smell by having little particles of whatever your smelling go into you nose and hitting your olfactory sensory cells...in a sense tasting them ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store