FS - H. psittacus/75g setup - Acworth, GA - Pickuo Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiImSean

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2007
kennesaw, ga
After thinking I would keep this tank, I think it's time to move along with it. I have severely neglected the tank and fish. I hardly remember to turn the lights on. I'd love for the fish to go to a caring home.

I'll take $320 for both fish and tank

The Tank: $300
75g (48x18x20) with black silicon seams. Tank is about 3yrs old. The back is painted green, can be scrapped off pretty easily. The glass is in great condition, I cannot see any scratches but there may be some small ones. The stand is also in very good condition, it makes a great piece of furniture. It's black, 30" tall, has two cabinets on each side and a shelf in the middle section. The cabinets aren't the largest but I am able to fit a Rena XP3 inside with room to spare. I have a 2 bulb T5 fixture that I was using but is broken/bulbs burnt out. The tank is next to a window so it gets natural light. It has a brand new Jager heater in the tank. Comes with black sand and glass tops. Rena XP3 - I have used this filter for about 5 years. It has worked great, never had any issues. No cracks or leaks. AC 100 HOB filter. Nice piece of driftwood 10x14x10.

Fish: $40
10-12" Hoplarcus psittacus (True Parrot Cichlid). I believe it's a female. She's fairly aggressive hence why she's the only fish in this 75g. I had her with other larger fish in my 125g. She has great personality, always out in the tank and responsive when ever someone enters the room.

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
I'd be all over the parrot if you weren't 9 hours away

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com