New Devil!

RedDevilDon2005

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2006
Lawrenceburg, In
www.myspace.com
You should have gotten a female and then stick your hand in the tank when she lays eggs.
Made that mistake when mine was in the other side of the 220. Got a nice little scar on the top of my hand from her. Lol. God I miss my devils.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

P.A.NativesBPM

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
Made that mistake when mine was in the other side of the 220. Got a nice little scar on the top of my hand from her. Lol. God I miss my devils.

Why did you get rid of them?
This wet pet giant cichlid decision was one of the best I've made during my time in the hobby!

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

RedDevilDon2005

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2006
Lawrenceburg, In
www.myspace.com
Why did you get rid of them?
This wet pet giant cichlid decision was one of the best I've made during my time in the hobby!

I had to get out of the hobby for a few years due to moving. I'm slowly setting back up. Currently looking for a showpiece tank for one more devil. I set a saltie tank up for the other half and now I'm like an addict needing a devil fix. And btw yours looks great. Looks just like mine did when I bought him. Mine lost the white when he molted though. It just depends. He was a lighter devil. But in spawn mode he had a huge head and was as red as he could be.

P.A.NativesBPM

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
I had to get out of the hobby for a few years due to moving. I'm slowly setting back up. Currently looking for a showpiece tank for one more devil. I set a saltie tank up for the other half and now I'm like an addict needing a devil fix. And btw yours looks great. Looks just like mine did when I bought him. Mine lost the white when he molted though. It just depends. He was a lighter devil. But in spawn mode he had a huge head and was as red as he could be.

I see.

Thanks! Hoping the white develops, but would also like him to turn blood red like some smaller devils that were with him...

cacichilds

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2012
NJ
Not to be debbie downer but unless you know it came from the wild or two wild parent's it's just a Midevil. It could have been labeled as pure Midas and you'd be saying that. We can't go by a LFS listing unless they specifically know the wholesaler and state it's wild or F-1.

But still a fun ass fish lol. =)

P.A.NativesBPM

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
Not to be debbie downer but unless you know it came from the wild or two wild parent's it's just a Midevil. It could have been labeled as pure Midas and you'd be saying that. We can't go by a LFS listing unless they specifically know the wholesaler and state it's wild or F-1.

But still a fun ass fish lol. =)
He's pure. They do happen to specifically know this fish is F2.
So his parents were the young of wild fish. They have the F1 pair in the back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store