I Pray these two pair up!!!!

CrazyCichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Manahawkin, NJ
On the left is my 7 inch Male Base Red King Kamfa. On the right is what I suspect is titled as a "Viper" female. Both my male and female are from Thailand breeders. I really hope these two are able to produce fry because I feel like they would be stunning.

IMG_2168.JPG

IMG_2171.JPG

CrazyCichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Manahawkin, NJ
Thank you. I just added her last night and already she is digging pits. They are extremely interested in each other. I'm going to feed them well, and watch for her tube to drop. At that point Ill pull the divider and watch them to make sure they are "getting along". I am no rookie at breeding but all experience and opinions are welcome.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
one the most awesome females ive ever seen:drool:

CrazyCichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Manahawkin, NJ
Thanks guys. Yeah when I went to the owners house my jaw nearly hit the floor. I am Praying she is fertile. But even if she turns out not to be she is still just an "artwork" of a flower horn. Her pearls literally have a glow to them. She has a NASTY attitude…lol. I was told by a very seasoned FH keeper that the high quality females can be the nastiest bi*****. Your males need to be three to ten times bigger so that the female doesn't kill the male. This female is one fifth the size of my male and she doesn't seem to care or notice how much smaller she is. Today is day three of them being together, through a divider, and they are calming down towards each other. They are still acting very assertive towards each other.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Hey..How sure are you it's female? Did last owner say she laid eggs? That'd make it 100% female. I know you say it's a female, but as amaZing as she looks, I think U should make sure so you dont waste time trying to hook up 2 males.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store