Datnoid Island
To each his own lol.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
**yawn** Cena has the title...again.

I'm sure glad they are trying something new and exciting and not the same old stuff. Good Job WWE

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh ho hum lol.So what do you think of Lashley as TNA champ and Angle as the shot caller?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Well... Jericho and Miz are back....funny I was guessing the first one would be Jericho.

Oh ho hum lol.So what do you think of Lashley as TNA champ and Angle as the shot caller?
Doesn't bother me too much but I'd prefer Angle to wrestle. Maybe get the belt at least 1 more time.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Much better show than last night. Glad AJ is back but that was booked horribly. Theyre basically saying they gave the title to just anyone until she returned and that her reign was a pointless waste. Kind of like how they just gave it to Cena again because they had no good ideas on who the next champion should be. Not saying she shouldn't have beaten paige at some point but not like that.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Active using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Theyre basically saying they gave the title to just anyone until she returned and that her reign was a pointless waste.
lol that's how I felt from the get go when Paige won the title.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I respect that opinion but it was stupid to basically admit to it. They made naomi and a. Fox look like worthless jobbers in the process too, which was another stupid move because i thought they were both supposed to be getting pushes.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Active using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Paige is HAF. I do wish A. Fox would beat her for the title, though. Natalya deserves a title run, too. AJ might be gone for a long time now if she really is pregnant. Taryn Terrell finally came back after being gone for a year due to a pregnancy.
You serious about page being hot? Is she really that pale? She makes sheamus look tan

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store