Arowana drop eye has anybody cured it

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Swamps of Central Jersey
My Silver 1.5 footer just started to get it in 1 eye. He does frequentlly hit the top of the tank at night. I do have a background on the tank. Since birth he has only eaten pellets, so I dont think it has to do with food or fatty cells. A speaker at the K2 convention said that around the 1.5 foot size is when it starts to develop in silvers. I think it happens most in silvers and when they hit the tank on the head at night. As people have said in the wild they are fine with noo DE. I think its the aquarium setting.

ptownmonsterfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
portland
I cured drop eye by placing fishing lures above the tank. My aro was smashing his head on the lid pretty hard.. Sometimes scuffing the skin. Her drop eye actually went away lol so I don't think it's from banging on the head.

bassguy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2010
Limbo
I cured drop eye by placing fishing lures above the tank. My aro was smashing his head on the lid pretty hard.. Sometimes scuffing the skin. Her drop eye actually went away lol so I don't think it's from banging on the head.
Please tell me you left the hooks on;) hehe

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
:bs:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store