Lone star tick can make you allergic to red meat

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Don't worry I will definitely hit you up. The Dr said that since the autoimmune symptoms have already kicked in, if it is Lyme there is no treatment. Is this true?

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Some symptoms don't clear. My knees will always be arthritic. I'm still allergic to peanuts. But my mind is clear and headaches infrequent. Fatigue is gone, I am able to work out and manage a business working 50+ hours a week. I have a high quality of life, no more depression etc. :)

My alopecia is much more infrequent. The idea is to stomp out the infection (s) and let the body regenerate and heal itself. I rarely get colds or sick anymore, my immune system is back.

There's a supplement called IP6 that boosts your T cells and white blood cells. Highly recommend it. Inositol hexaphosphate. It's basically a non essential B vitamin that works wonders.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
My main concern is the alopecia. I've adjusted to the arthritis and most of the other symptoms. Right now I have no beard and 1 vanilla ice eyebrow.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Anything with manuka aka tea tree oil helps a ton. I wash with Dr bronners tree oil soap instead of shampoo. It took a couple months to start growing back after treatment but I can grow a goatee again and don't have to keep my head shaven 247 to hide the patches

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Anything with manuka aka tea tree oil helps a ton. I wash with Dr bronners tree oil soap instead of shampoo. It took a couple months to start growing back after treatment but I can grow a goatee again and don't have to keep my head shaven 247 to hide the patches

Ordering that now

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
man, I feel for you guys. that seriously sucks.

good to hear you guys are trying to make the best of the situation. good luck to both of you

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Well 4 pages of results from my blood test...

Everything is normal. No trace of Lyme, Lupus, R.A. or any thing similar. So the search continues I guess...

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I know it must be disappointing to not have an explanation. But I'm very relieved and happy you don't have lyme disease!

Were there any reactive bands?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store