Are these delhezi or endlicheri?

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Yeah, I love all polypterus! They're great to watch. I have been sitting in front of my 180 all week while studying and watching my new orni hunt. The tank basically has a java fern ground cover. The orni will sweep through the ferns and pause right over a ghost shrimp, wait until it moves into just the right spot, snatch it up, then go darting into a thick clump of ferns. I set up the tank with polys in mind: includes a multi tiered "rotting" stump with multiple caves, and a huge "root system" that hangs suspended on the other side. They love it.

Currently have a 12.5" Sen and the 5" Orni in there along with three 4.5" clown loaches and an EXTREMELY FAT raphael catfish that I am quite sure is anorexic.

I'm about to pick up a lap and (hopefully real this time) endli, tomorrow. Not sure what else to stock at that point. Maybe a few more polys and some dats. Its a toss up between the dats and just getting a handful of additional clown loaches. The *only* thing I dont like about the clowns is that they are almost 100% nocturnal.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
:headbang2These are absolutely the best fish to keep. I adore them :D

Should I get a second ornate? I can get them for really cheap at my LFS at the moment.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
CAM02805.jpgCAM02755.jpg

My two baybehs :D

CAM02805.jpg

CAM02755.jpg

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
:headbang2These are absolutely the best fish to keep. I adore them :D

Should I get a second ornate? I can get them for really cheap at my LFS at the moment.
That's up to u ... Idc for my ornate all he does is hide I never see him .. Goin on 3 months now and the only times iv seen him is when I move the wood around to clean that's it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

madjester101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2012
Amarillo TX
Kinda sucks you didn't get what you wanted but silver lining is you got a free score out of the deal. Woot woot free fish!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store