Worst Movie Adaptions of ALL TIME!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Enemy Lines Two starred Kennedy/Anderson from WWE and presently TNA so I guess WWE Studios got involved at some point,anyhow the main guy is down in Colombia battling drug lords.

Binge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2014
Ohio
Never watched because his name was attached watched because I knew the stories and once in a while they would get a good director for one. (IE-Shawshank Remption)

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
never seen the original war of the worlds

but I enjoyed the remake aside from Dakota fanning's character being hella annoying with the screaming at times

mudbuttjones

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wisconsin
I thought enemy lines 2 was where some meat heads have to kill every soldier in north korea for some reason

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I thought enemy lines 2 was where some meat heads have to kill every soldier in north korea for some reason.
Axis of Evil,yeah....I stand corrected.The Columbia one was part three.
Thank Mad Maxx for waking this thread from dormancy.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
btw, the great Gatsby was crap

I would only ever watch those types of movies because my wife wants to see them

it's not so much that I couldn't stand them, but the stories are not that compelling. I can get into a chick flick if the acting and plot was good. but from what I remember, the great Gatsby started off ok and then turned lame

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah I know he bumped it,I saw when he did it and,as he pointed out in his post but it didn't seem to pick up until after Maxx had his say.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store