Juvenile wild endli info

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Just to note - it's been hitting tilapia pretty hard the last couple days Ive had it. So, the body is not as thin as most juvie BV I've seen on the net. It makes his head smaller. Is it just me but Most BV at 6"-7" are pretty slimliine which makes the head bulbous. Mike Hagen posted an endli id as well as a cross reference.

Jus my opinion here but the head on mine resembles my old Congicous. Not as elongated as an endli but wide like a Congi.

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Just to note - it's been hitting tilapia pretty hard the last couple days Ive had it. So, the body is not as thin as most juvie BV I've seen on the net. It makes his head smaller. Is it just me but Most BV at 6"-7" are pretty slimliine which makes the head bulbous. Mike Hagen posted an endli id as well as a cross reference.

Jus my opinion here but the head on mine resembles my old Congicous. Not as elongated as an endli but wide like a Congi.
Like me and dr. B said its head is a little diff ...... It's deff not a Congi tho but I do see what u mean

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Thxs for the feedbacks. Head is different agreed. My buddy got the left one on my first pic. Mine is the right. I'll grow it out and post some updates for sure.

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
As long as the body and head shape doesn't turn out like this other FB i.e. 'Frankenstein Bred' endli of mine. One to the far right on second pic.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Do you have any more side pics? I fell indecisive with that head shape. Doesn't look faranah, or guinean. Now that kohaku mentions nigerian I'm undecided about it being a BV. I'm split between the 2 right now. King-el would probably provide better insight on which it is.

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Day 3. Markings is getting better. Endli not cooperating with the perfect side shot. Here's the best I can get this morning. Nigerian or BV ? I've seen photos of Nigerians and the top view of this endli looks similar.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store