Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
that miley song is not bad, it was just meh but at the end it kinda pulls you in. what's with the pj though? makes me wanna vomit on her
She really does have talent, it can just be hard to wade through her shenanigans (I love her through it, though). I think it was pretty artistic. The first time you listen to it, you're like "what the heck is this", but the lyrics are pretty darn good. Working with the singer and his wife from The Flaming Lips has opened up her creativity.

I like how she writes about her friends trying to get the puffer to "puff" and knows it's not good for them to do so.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I admit, I have heard a couple or so of her songs that did have a catchy melody

the only thing is, she can't really sing

but we know that isn't necessarily what defines a successful singing career these days

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I admit, I have heard a couple or so of her songs that did have a catchy melody

the only thing is, she can't really sing

but we know that isn't necessarily what defines a successful singing career these days
She can't really sing? I disagree

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I also remember ice cube coming at them pretty hard on "king of the hill", that west side connection joint. You hear that one krich? They went hard on cypress hill

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I also remember ice cube coming at them pretty hard on "king of the hill", that west side connection joint. You hear that one krich? They went hard on cypress hill
Yeah I vaguely remember the Ice Cube thing....How I could just kill a man was their first big hit off their first album.Incidentally when they first came out they were signed to a record label that was based in this area.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Anyone watching the Cubs Pirates conflict?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store