videos games

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I'm about 4 hours into shadow of mordor and it's been fun.
I feel like I could beat it in a day though if I avoided all the side missions. But I've been just running around killing everyone.

Reactions: convict360

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Mainly bo3 for ps4. Not a big fan of it. Too much wall running for me somtines. About an hr and im done with it lol.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Meh, forza 6 rules all!-)

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The combat is very satisfying, with some super gory executions and finishers; plus it has this feature where the orcs you interact with remember you, if you burned them or disfigured them etc they look for revenge.
Reminds me of Postal 2, Sometimes if you attack someone, they will fight back and chase you. There was one chick that if you pissed her off...she would pull a gun on you and start shooting.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
NHL is the perfect game for me, I don't have much time to dedicate myself to longer games to get immersed in anymore, so that is a perfect 20 minutes online battle and then I can let it go for the day or week. DOTA can be fun too, I play the odd PS4 game. Age of Empires and StarCraft used to be my jam back in the day, the StarCraft mini games, lurker defense, sunken defense, bounds.

I recently heard they are making a PS4 version of Final Fantasy 7. When that game comes out I am taking a week off of work to play it. That game got me through some tough times in childhood, I am not lying when I am telling you it taught me some good lessons about perseverance, morality, etc. I was amazed when I finally got out of Midgar when I was a kid, thought finally I beat the game, but that was a mere fraction of the full game. Some of the songs still bring back chills. Sephiroth was the best video game villain of all time, bar none. Breeding the Golden Chocobo was the best mini-game of all time, and the weapons bosses that were almost impossible really made the game challenging.

Final Fantasy 15 looks great too, After Final Fantasy 10 (Blitzball was another unreal minigame) is when life got real and I didn't have the time to invest in RPG's anymore, which was actually a sad day, I miss them.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
After playing the game so much I'm not quite sure if this is true
Lol true, I started while it was in warcraft 3 and then onto steam and DOTA 2, if you can get in with a decent crew it's fun, but you are right full of greifers, but again perfect for me because I can play a half hour game and take off and not pick it up again for a long time, as opposed to having to get involved in quests and leveling a character or collecting items and stuff.

Which reminds me, Diablo 1 was an amazing game when I was a child, then I spent a lotttt of time on Diablo 2, got into botting, duping, selling items on ebay, I think I made over $1200 bucks in the end. Then I went to a mod of it called Hell Unleashed, I would love it if someone else on this forum played that mod because that mod was far far better than the actual game which I spent tons of years on.

Posting in this thread has made me realize that I have lost a lot of hours in virtual reality... probably not a good thing, but I guess there could be worse.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Mainly bo3 for ps4. Not a big fan of it. Too much wall running for me somtines. About an hr and im done with it lol.
I've been playing bo3 too. I don't like it much either. Treyarch does a good job at making ugly games.
I usually play for an hour or so then move on lol

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
I'm bout ready to get my Nintendo out..
LOL Mario party make the best drinking games haha. I still play Mario tennis sometimes, super Mario world, Mario bro 1-3 on the snes mainly cause the old lady loves those games.

N64 was a landmark system in my eyes. Ocarina of time was epic, Mario 64, majoras mask. Turok was the first shooter I ever played lol.

I guess it all depends what age you were at the time these systems came out which seemed to proportionally affect your level of being impressed haha.

In super smash bro's we used to set it to 99 lives, put it on full damage, frequent items, and only bombs lol. 1 bomb and you're gone, man that was a lot of drunk and stoned fun haha

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store