MFK NY Store Tour - Saturday February 27, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Sounds good to me. So the date is the 27th?
Yeah. Sorry for all the confusion.I hadn't had my morning coffee when I made the original post. If anyone attending is looking for anything in particular, mention it in this thread. We can put out a wish list to the shops were visiting and see if they can get it.

fishytuxedo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2009
Sterling Forest, NY
I'm up for it. Sounds like a good time. Never been to the Queens shops, always glad to visit new fish stores. Only place I know over the river is Fishtown in Bayside.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I have to work, sorry I'll miss it.

RangerBlue381

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
New Jersey
looking more and more like i cant go...oh well. if someone wants to buy a ray or two and deliver them to me as a gift i wont complain...not asking for anything fancy...im really a huge fan of motoros.

but seriously, have fun everyone. i'll just have to wait for the next trip or auction

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Well tell them to put their big boy pants on and make a decision on what's more important Make it the week after

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Well tell them to put their big boy pants on and make a decision on what's more important Make it the week after any later my weekends are done til the summer with sports activities

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store