FS | tanks, stands, filters, titanium heaters, lights, media, fish | $1.00 | CALIF 93514 | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
tanks, stands, filters, titanium heaters, lights, media, fish
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
CALIF 93514
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
My husband died. must start downsizing all of household. Bigger heavy tanks & equip must go. I was in process of dream tanks & my worst nightmare hit, husband died. My position in life is bad. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SHIP. I have new mystery illness which took my drivers license so shipping is not an option for me at all. My dreams died with husband. Plz pray for me.

180 & 75 G on wood cabinets. are still running.
75G has built-in back filter.
180G has Eheim 2262 and a DBN background inside. I also have new ones still in box 24" high.
Also have an approximately 130G or so? flat-back hex acrylic tank was running SW by previous owner/friend. has small sump. all correctly plumbed. no stand or cabinet. need to be cleaned of sediment. XLNT condition otherwise.
All are in good shape, no bad scratches.

Remaining fish are a approx. 14" lg BGK, 2 male heckelli, 1 last redhead geo. misc dithers.
1 blue carpintis/texas? F in 75G.
4 gold & /red spot severum, group of 5 really nice burmese FW archers. they need at least 180 surface area. pick on each other in bright light. may have to separate or trade them off. They are young adults. got them just before husband died. Lovely fish.

Quality titanium heaters. some new eheim 600 classic filters. LG bucket of Matrix media. Miscellaneous new fake plants. food etc. Marineland LED lights. Media up the Ying-yang.

If you can come get tanks & all, will be easy deal. Could I use money? Yes. However I am in a major life crisis. BUT, my loss can be your gain if you want some tanks & equipment. However, I need tanks taken. No heartless guys that just want my equip and leave me with nonfunctional tanks and no way to take care of my fish. Everything is still up and running. I need help.

Do you ski in Mammoth?Because of the cost of gas to get here you can take tanks on your return trip home. Guys could park a trailer here while you ski and take a big score of supplies home.
Might need a couple of trucks? And some guys to work on dismantling tanks. Please bring buckets and air pumps for fish.

Plz don't kill my archers and BGK.

PM me. I won't give out my text number until legit comers respond with serious plans to come get my stuff. I am in no emotional shape to price and part out. that is why you are getting the deal, to haul away. Everything will add up to value for anyone better located. I'm messed up and have to prioritize about possible move or take in boarders and my extra room is full of aquarium stuff.

Again these tanks are in good shape. all you need is spare days, man power and vehicles to come and get the stuff and really make out on some great aquarium equipment. I will appreciate it, even though I am losing everything.​

Shipping method:
None
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
The info I pasted on my profile page for "tank 2" contains most of my info for AD.
There are also 2 new Eheim 2217 classic filters still in box., miscellaneous brand new Matrix filter media. driftwood etc. running tanks are disease-free.
several bags of new PFS. 24 inch tall+ bulk fake plants.,

Bigrizo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2011
Torrance, CA
I am truly sorry for your loss.... I will include you in my prayers.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
tanks, stands, filters, titanium heaters, lights, media, fish
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
CALIF 93514
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
My husband died. must start downsizing all of household. Bigger heavy tanks & equip must go. I was in process of dream tanks & my worst nightmare hit, husband died. My position in life is bad. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SHIP. I have new mystery illness which took my drivers license so shipping is not an option for me at all. My dreams died with husband. Plz pray for me.

180 & 75 G on wood cabinets. are still running.
75G has built-in back filter.
180G has Eheim 2262 and a DBN background inside. I also have new ones still in box 24" high.
Also have an approximately 130G or so? flat-back hex acrylic tank was running SW by previous owner/friend. has small sump. all correctly plumbed. no stand or cabinet. need to be cleaned of sediment. XLNT condition otherwise.
All are in good shape, no bad scratches.

Remaining fish are a approx. 14" lg BGK, 2 male heckelli, 1 last redhead geo. misc dithers.
1 blue carpintis/texas? F in 75G.
4 gold & /red spot severum, group of 5 really nice burmese FW archers. they need at least 180 surface area. pick on each other in bright light. may have to separate or trade them off. They are young adults. got them just before husband died. Lovely fish.

Quality titanium heaters. some new eheim 600 classic filters. LG bucket of Matrix media. Miscellaneous new fake plants. food etc. Marineland LED lights. Media up the Ying-yang.

If you can come get tanks & all, will be easy deal. Could I use money? Yes. However I am in a major life crisis. BUT, my loss can be your gain if you want some tanks & equipment. However, I need tanks taken. No heartless guys that just want my equip and leave me with nonfunctional tanks and no way to take care of my fish. Everything is still up and running. I need help.

Do you ski in Mammoth?Because of the cost of gas to get here you can take tanks on your return trip home. Guys could park a trailer here while you ski and take a big score of supplies home.
Might need a couple of trucks? And some guys to work on dismantling tanks. Please bring buckets and air pumps for fish.

Plz don't kill my archers and BGK.

PM me. I won't give out my text number until legit comers respond with serious plans to come get my stuff. I am in no emotional shape to price and part out. that is why you are getting the deal, to haul away. Everything will add up to value for anyone better located. I'm messed up and have to prioritize about possible move or take in boarders and my extra room is full of aquarium stuff.

Again these tanks are in good shape. all you need is spare days, man power and vehicles to come and get the stuff and really make out on some great aquarium equipment. I will appreciate it, even though I am losing everything.​

Shipping method:
None
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
BUMP. GOOD DEAL for you, and HELP for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store