FS | NTT | $300 | Garden Grove, CA | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishkeeperj655

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2016
Albino silver 12 inches+ that is living with my group of loaches. Asking for $650 and sunshine pleco that's 12 inches for $200

Cowboy4LifeNYP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
I PM'd you about the gatf and the symmetrical 3 bar. Please text me ASAP. 424-260-2963
Have you contacted me or anyone???? I know I haven't received a message via pm nor text message. Yet I keep getting all of these notifications. Please make contact with me or the others.

GBPC

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2016
Richmond, TX
Have you contacted me or anyone???? I know I haven't received a message via pm nor text message. Yet I keep getting all of these notifications. Please make contact with me or the others.
I think the OP went on vacation or disappeared or sold everything already. I never got a reply here nor Pm

Cowboy4LifeNYP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
I think the OP went on vacation or disappeared or sold everything already. I never got a reply here nor Pm
But check this out; he posted on 2 separate occasions where he added more items despite people responding to his ad. Like if you can continue to post more items, shouldn't you be able to say "yo I'm out of town or I sold the items or something..." It just doesn't add up to me. Oh well. I had cash ready for the items but I guess it was for the best that he didn't respond because that money is going toward something better and harder to get! ;-)

Reactions: GBPC

GBPC

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2016
Richmond, TX
But check this out; he posted on 2 separate occasions where he added more items despite people responding to his ad. Like if you can continue to post more items, shouldn't you be able to say "yo I'm out of town or I sold the items or something..." It just doesn't add up to me. Oh well. I had cash ready for the items but I guess it was for the best that he didn't respond because that money is going toward something better and harder to get! ;-)
Yeah me too, $550 towards my new rare Plecos instead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store