Police Officers Refused Service at Taco Bell

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Wonder if the onwer or the punk kids behind the register would hold true to their beliefs and not dial 911 in the event they were robbed

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
typically this needs to be posted.

Same goes if you legally carry a gun. But is important to remember that it does not carry the weight of law. Even if a private establishment posts no guns allowed this is not a lawful posting, if they see me with my legally owned and licencee weapon they have the right to ask me to leave, at that time I must leave but broke no laws by entering even tho posted.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
typically this needs to be posted.

Same goes if you legally carry a gun. But is important to remember that it does not carry the weight of law. Even if a private establishment posts no guns allowed this is not a lawful posting, if they see me with my legally owned and licencee weapon they have the right to ask me to leave, at that time I must leave but broke no laws by entering even tho posted.
Just irks me that only some have the right to practice this depending on which way the wind is blowing. They tortured that baker for the same thing

Reactions: FMA4ME

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Yes they did, again the signage does not carry the weight of law. there has to be a reason for not granting service, IE disturbing the peace, whither by action or appearance. as in ordering your cake in pee stained underwear in dire need of a shower.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
Yeah, its probably a serious offense spitting a cops food, maybe assault on a officer?
pacu mom pacu mom

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
Yeah, its probably a serious offense spitting a cops food, maybe assault on a officer?
pacu mom pacu mom
Yes, I'd imagine assault would be there on the list of charges amongst others. They can get really creative too.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I would not be surprised if that was a PR statement. re-trained in filling out a job app will be most likely out come unless the employees thought they where just going to play a joke on the cops and the cops took it wrong.
how it went down was the police made the restaurant aware, the restaurant profusely apologized to them and the community and then the 5 officers stated they absolutely did NOT want any of those kids to lose their jobs. Hence the retraining thing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store