videos games

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
Anyone here by No Man's lie-

Wait I meant No Man's Sky. A lot of people are apparently a bit ticked off about it. Lost 90% player base in a week.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico

Wait I meant No Man's Sky. A lot of people are apparently a bit ticked off about it. Lost 90% player base in a week.
probably going to be the biggest flop of 2016. a friend of mine was pretty excited for it... he's now part of that 90% haha.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----

Was kind of hyped about it when i first heard about it, but quickly decided against it, and glad i did...

Now a days i tend to wait for friends to try a game out before i buy it... Been burned too many times over the years...

Reactions: convict360

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
6.5gb?!!! Dang!

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
i just started my download for the Bf1 open beta, anyone else waiting for the 6.5gb download lol?
I was surprised how small it was. I was expecting a 20gig download.

I started the download then headed to class so it'll be ready when I get home.
Video games > homework.

Well, for today lol.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
BF 1's not bad, but hard to get used to after not playing FPS for so long... The slower pace due to weapons etc is fun...

The really open map design really makes you think and play more carefully, and the train is pretty cool to be shooting out of... I was the cannon gunner and shot a few bombers down...

Need to give it a few more runs to see how i feel though...

Reactions: ehh and kno4te

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
BF 1's not bad, but hard to get used to after not playing FPS for so long... The slower pace due to weapons etc is fun...

The really open map design really makes you think and play more carefully, and the train is pretty cool to be shooting out of... I was the cannon gunner and shot a few bombers down...

Need to give it a few more runs to see how i feel though...
You're lucky you're able to play. EA has been having server issues all day. I've only been able to play one match.

Reactions: Fat Homer

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Now a days i tend to wait for friends to try a game out before i buy it... Been burned too many times over the years...
I use Twitch for this now ... it's why I bought Overwatch despite it being a FPS. It looked darned fun, and it is!!!

Reactions: Fat Homer
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store