Anyone into kung fu movies??

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'll check this out. I like samurai movies.
I didn't know that there was an ip man 3 with Tyson haha. I'll give it a shot.
Thanks guys
Let us know what you think of it.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I'll check this out. I like samurai movies.
I didn't know that there was an ip man 3 with Tyson haha. I'll give it a shot.
Thanks guys
yeah, despite saying numerous times he's done with Ip Man, I read Donnie has signed on to do another one.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
yeah, despite saying numerous times he's done with Ip Man, I read Donnie has signed on to do another one.
So,who will he fight this time,Manny Pacquiao?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL, who knows! Not expecting too much. There was a lot more doubling for Donnie this last one, he's getting older.
I actually have a bootleg DVD copy but I have not gotten around to watching it yet.

B. Hizzle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2016
2up 2down
Yea the first Ip Man was banging, but most of the stuff coming out these days is booty. If you want good kung fu ya gotta go old school. Anything Shaw Bros and anything with the Venoms or Masta Killa, Golden Arms, 10 Tigers from Kwangtung, 5 Element Ninjas, Shaolin v Wu Tang, Shaolin v Lama, Fist of the White Lotus, etc etc, I could go on for days. If you like Jackie Chan forget Rush Hour or Rumble in the Bronx, check out his early work, Fearless Hyena, Spiritual Kung Fu, Snake and Crane, etc. One flick you gotta see is The Last Hurrah for Chivalry, that joint is dope.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yea the first Ip Man was banging, but most of the stuff coming out these days is booty. If you want good kung fu ya gotta go old school. Anything Shaw Bros and anything with the Venoms or Masta Killa, Golden Arms, 10 Tigers from Kwangtung, 5 Element Ninjas, Shaolin v Wu Tang, Shaolin v Lama, Fist of the White Lotus, etc etc, I could go on for days. If you like Jackie Chan forget Rush Hour or Rumble in the Bronx, check out his early work, Fearless Hyena, Spiritual Kung Fu, Snake and Crane, etc. One flick you gotta see is The Last Hurrah for Chivalry, that joint is dope.
What....you didn't enjoy Ip Man meets Mike Tyson?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Yea I dig the old school fu flicks too. Last one I saw was Last Hurrah For Chivalry, it was pretty good. Next one I hopefully to see is a Venoms flick, I think it's called 2 Champions of Shaolin, I'll post a clip when I get home. As far as early Jackie Chan, you can't leave out Snake In the Eagles Shadow, with Hwang Jang Lee, I think that's my favorite of his old school fu movies :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store