Decided to get back into Reptile Keeping, upcoming show any ideas?

Gaddisautoglass

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
Just thought of one I've always wanted and haven't had the chance to get yet, a uramastyx. They come in a few colors and get decent sized but not huge like monitors or tegus.

syddakyd

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2008
NY
I'm going too. I live right next to white plains

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Well thats true, well hopefully I don't end up with a giant tegu or something! Looks like I will wait till the show, however if it comes down to a bearded dragon there are tons of vendors, are all the vendors good or some more highly respected than others? Hmm could get back into snakes, going to check out some of the others reptiles listed on here thanks!
Ted Thompson and Tom Burke are 2 of my favorites

pmitchjr

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NJ
I'll be vending at the show and can point you towards the better breeders.. I'm on the left side of the room right on the center cross isle... look for a wall of white cages.. ask for Paul

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Hey guys, sorry I should of checked the boards before going today! I appreciate the feedback, actually picked up a bearded Dragon, almost went that ackies monitors route because I saw a few adults and they were awesome. However girlfriend convinced me to go the dragon route for now.

Reactions: Gaddisautoglass

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
sure so.. been going there for at least 20 years.. right center isle, 24ft wall of white cages.. PMHerps.. look for my banner, its black and silver
pretty sure I bought a cage off you before, i'd recognize you if I saw you. I'm friends/partners w/ Bob and Missy....end cap, across from the food stand. Ring any bells? I was the one who had cbb Cuban Anoles for sale a few years back

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store