Official Cichla Intermedia Grow Out Thread!!

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Any updates from anyone's intermedia. I'll get some soon. These are guys grow fast! One of the 2 I have, have at least doubled in size. Haven't made the switch to pellets yet.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Any updates from anyone's intermedia. I'll get some soon. These are guys grow fast! One of the 2 I have, have at least doubled in size. Haven't made the switch to pellets yet.
Where did you get yours from? I am actually re homing my two to another member on this forum. I decided to get rid of a bunch of bass and only keep the Rio doce kels. Mine doubled in size as well but stay on the slender side.

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
IMG_3092.JPG IMG_3083.JPG

These are my two, a little info on these two top pic is the larger of the two he slams pellets and shrimp and is overall larger, second pic is smaller one of the two does take pellets but is more shy eats less but readily takes shrimp but has to compete with the other bass and rays for shrimp. They look different to me like maybe different collection points not sure though.

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Nissan S14 Silvia with swapped sr20det. Dropped it in. And pulled it.
I have an S13 full oem kouki 180sx body kit red top sr20det, i have a full motor build full-race kit gtx3071R 1000cc inj with supporting mods sucking me dry, still need the torque plate , stand alone and tuning. Trying to get the motor work done next year then paint the following year.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
View attachment 1218247 View attachment 1218248

These are my two, a little info on these two top pic is the larger of the two he slams pellets and shrimp and is overall larger, second pic is smaller one of the two does take pellets but is more shy eats less but readily takes shrimp but has to compete with the other bass and rays for shrimp. They look different to me like maybe different collection points not sure though.
Looking good.

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Where did you get yours from? I am actually re homing my two to another member on this forum. I decided to get rid of a bunch of bass and only keep the Rio doce kels. Mine doubled in size as well but stay on the slender side.
Discus Origins

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store