Blue Catfish Price

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
.69-.99 cents. Good luck finding a LFS that has em and a farm that will bother selling you just one. I called about 30 farms before I found one that would bother to walk out side and net me just one. :/

Redbellypiranha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2010
Colorado
.69-.99 cents. Good luck finding a LFS that has em and a farm that will bother selling you just one. I called about 30 farms before I found one that would bother to walk out side and net me just one. :/
i thought these catfish are hard to get in the hobby?

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
i thought these catfish are hard to get in the hobby?
No, you can buy them In the thousands at nearly everywhere that sells these types of "pond" catfish. Look online for "blue channel catfish for sale". You can find some for pretty cheap. If you have to have a minimum order and you get 50 then you can resell them for like $5 and make back a lot of money. Or you can trade them.

I'M ANDREW AND I'M A FISHAHOLIC
-Andrew

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
True blue catfish do not existed in aquarium hobby and it's unlikely that you will find one in LFS. Now the real question is why you want massive catfish? Why not channel catfish?

Redbellypiranha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2010
Colorado
True blue catfish do not existed in aquarium hobby and it's unlikely that you will find one in LFS. Now the real question is why you want massive catfish? Why not channel catfish?
I am Set up with a wholesaler and they happen to get these in so i was seeing who would be interested in buying one.

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
I am Set up with a wholesaler and they happen to get these in so i was seeing who would be interested in buying one.
It was probably just regular channel catfish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store