The end of an Era...David Letterman is done!

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Just finished watching the show, ,,, the highlight was definitely the top 10 list delivered by 10 frequent guests .....unfortunately my recording stopped a few minutes early ( I think the show ran over)....it was mostly highlights .....I thought it was a worthwhile watch. ....for the record ..I am a Johnny Carson fan for late night shows ...but I remember when D.L. first went on he was different in a good way

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
*Tombstone Piledrivers David Letterman*

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
*pins David Letterman*

1..2..3!

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
"The end of an Era"
Don't use Era... it'll kill your fish. Try a 20% PLAIN Chlorine bleach solution and iodized table salt scrub for disinfecting and scaly deposit removal, then rinse well, air dry, fill, and dechlorinate as usual. Personally, I much preferred Johnny Carson. Leno and the rest.... eh.... nobody topped Johnny, except maybe the Amazing Karnak... oh wait.... that was Johnny too.

Didn't see his finale, and won't miss him. His jokes required absolutely no intellect to follow. Except for a very few guest musicians, his show was boring.

Last edited:

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I thought he was boring. but men whose only sexual creativity is flipping through newbies are always dull with their Main Squeeze.
They have no clue on how to improve or mix things up any other way. They are imperceptive, self centered little dicks.
Believe me, I have listened to dozens of their wives and SO's. not a one was satisfied. That's what the real story is.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I wouldn't expect a scorned wife/girlfriend to be bragging about a cheating hubby/boyfriend's ability to set off toe-curling, earth shattering, ground shaking, uncontrollable hyperventilating fireworks in the bedroom though

just saying......

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I'm not talking about women who are outright scorned, talking about ones with men who they find out were habitual cheaters.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store