Status
Not open for further replies.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Hey guys
Been trying to find a home for this guy but unfortunately my local club mainly does smaller cichlids so I've had no luck. Thankfully MFK is back up so I'm sure I can find him a good home real quick.
I bought this guy march 1st from jeff rapps when he was 4-5" and I've been feeding him heavily since. His growth has exploded and he's getting nice and thick. He feeds very agressively on shrimp and dried krill.
I'm asking $125 ($25 less than what I bought him for)
And to sweeten the deal, I'll throw in a huge container of krill (his favorite food) so you dont need to go out and buy food for him for a while.
While I would prefer the cash, I am willing to trade for silver dollar sp. (anything but the regular ones), freshwater tarpon (preferabely between 5-10"), sump (must have wet/dry section) or any stingray from the genus potamotrygon (other than potamotrygon reticulata or potamotrygon orbingyi)
Here are some pics of the little guy:
image-1.jpeg image.jpg
Thanks

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I'm also willing to trade for a siamese carp, an atf, a lates sp., or an apurensis cat

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
How big?
If the other person interested changes his mine, I'd be more than happy to trade for that gatf

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store