Love the part where the female is trying to evict the eel (00:35) haha

barley pop

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2006
IL
Those are gorgeous fish. Damnit, now I'm going to want a pair. lol

This !!!!

Where did you get them ? How long have you had them ? Do they graze and pick late off of things ? I was wanting some but was worries they would chew on my 3d background with those teeth they have

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
This !!!!

Where did you get them ? How long have you had them ? Do they graze and pick late off of things ? I was wanting some but was worries they would chew on my 3d background with those teeth they have
Cant remember where I got my original from but I got him about 3-4 years ago I think, then I got out for a while and traded most of my fish in to the LFS, 8 months later he was still there along with a few others so I bought him back and the other two came from a member here about 3 months ago. I dont notice them chewing on anything, nothing anymore than the other cichlids.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
They are stunning. Was in the hunt for bocs, it was between bocourti or pearsei ....pearsei became available first so......

But bocs are awesome love it that she just pushed the eel away when it looked like she could have bitten him in half.

What are you feeding ?

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
This !!!!

Mine doesn't chew on anything in the tank. Its got a couple of odd habits though: Once in awhile it would take a swipe at a tank mate and eats the scale(s) that would come off; and it likes to tail behind a tank mate that has poo hanging out ready to drop, then eats the poo once it drops.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store