Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Here's all the available award/points just incase someone was wondering. Nothing to separate posters like oddballs from the posters like......sumoninjas IMO
I wrote up my proposal for the awards and trophy point system last night. Hopefully it'll go live after the holiday.

If you get every single post and like based trophy point, you'll still have way fewer ppints than someone with a basic bronze award.

Oddball's points would be over 9000...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I wrote up my proposal for the awards and trophy point system last night. Hopefully it'll go live after the holiday.

If you get every single post and like based trophy point, you'll still have way fewer ppints than someone with a basic bronze award.

Oddball's points would be over 9000...
If I was a liker I'd like this post just for "over 9000!"

You've been a busy man. Put the rest of the mods to work would ya lol. Can't wait to see what you guys roll out.

Petspoiler, I think I found it at the bottom of my own profile. There was a link called my reward or my trophies that was hard to see on my sweet white background

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Agreed, when it comes to this stuff Rob is the man. You wouldn't want me involved, there would be no likes, trophy points or awards. Just fish talk. I vote to put Rob on auto like........lol.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I
Petspoiler, I think I found it at the bottom of my own profile. There was a link called my reward or my trophies that was hard to see on my sweet white background
it's in profile, only on the left side of pages you click on for Terms Conditions & Rules.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I wonder how many people are unaware the site works with the Mobil ap still down.

I would not know if sumo hadn't told me

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I wonder how many people are unaware the site works with the Mobil ap still down.

I would not know if sumo hadn't told me
Xlnt question. Lots of people missing. Maybe Neo can send email announcement to those who had permitted that option before shutdown.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I'm mostly on my tablet. I used the mobile app occasionally but never liked the limited functionality for moderation so started to use the desk top request option. I don't have a smart phone but have noticed a lot of members used the app almost exclusively. What do you see if you try using it? It's possible a vast majority of app users don't know the site is back. Seems like the site is now leaning heavily towards Facebook as its conduit to interface with social media, so if you were an app user that doesn't Facebook you wouldn't be aware the site is back. It's aslo a holiday weekend so we might see more activity start to build next week as word starts to spread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store