Adding another family member.........

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I don't know either.. except that i absolutely love them so i must ........

Reactions: petspoiler

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I forget..lol

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
New family member looks great Liz :)settled in ok ? ,how's the puppy training going with this one so far ?

Reactions: Red Devil

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
New family member looks great Liz :)settled in ok ? ,how's the puppy training going with this one so far ?
He will be here a week tomorrow... he is 11 weeks.. first day in the crate.. cried a few times... loud.. haha..they have a voice. now you say go sleepy he curls up and goes to sleep... all night......... learned to walk on leash ..pulls a little at times.. but he knows when i give little tug to stop.he knows ..lets go... sit...he has to sit when i let him out for walk and attach his lead... likes to pick up things and put it in his mouth.. i say no.. he runs to next thing to pick up... a game... lol..... no inside accidents.. take him out numerous times a day on leash.. and free on deck to play and run...i sit with him and watch...if i leave for a moment to come in the house he gets concerned..... he loves to chase a toy that i throw for him.. i am slower now.. so sometimes he gets full of excitement and a little difficult keeping up with him.. but i have never had a puppy to walk down stairs and up stairs..wait for door.. he is really good with this..so pretty good for one week......... i love him to pieces.......i am massaging his ears.. they were cropped but we cannot post them.. it just seems so cruel to us.. i know he won't look like the champion his parents are without stand up ears.. but he is a pet.. by massaging a few times a day theres a chance the ears may stand on their own.... thanks for asking..also the one thing that makes it a bit harder is i introduced the puppy to two established older dogs.. i am happy to say...... this is working out... they are not left together but when they are nose to nose everyone seems to have accepted the new bundle.

Last edited:

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
yes thanks very much........ i have my work cut out for me for sure.. bringing up a puppy right is not an easy task.. it really takes patience and commitment ...... he will most likely be my last dog... unless i get a lap dog just before i get to nursing home.. and because of this.. i really will have him the best he can be... just in case i am not here for his old age.. i want him to be loved all his life..... even if it is with someone else..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store