The end of an Era...David Letterman is done!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
scorned or not, you can't expect anyone to brag about how a cheating partner fairs in the bedroom

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
It's amazing how quickly these threads can go sideways ...gotta luv all the pure of thought &deeds...I feel truly humbled to be within wifi range of so many true saints........God that was hard to type without going into spastic laughter....those worried about D.L.'S sex life...you REALLY need a new hobby, you got way to much time to worry about crap that just doesn't matter...As a matter of fact I don't know why I bother bringing it up.I must need a new hobby to worry about those that worry about the aforementioned

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
haha, lee, it's ok dude

the guy had some controversies in the past and since this thread is about his show, you can be sure some may bring it up. it's all just discussion

I seriously doubt anyone is worried about mr letterman's free time activities. but I guess if someone is truly obsessed with how he lives his life then you're right, they do need to go out and get more sun or something

Reactions: lp85253

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I did see a mention on some news show that people were raiding the dumpster where Letterman's stage props were deposited....still can't believe CBS just threw that stuff away.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I did see a mention on some news show that people were raiding the dumpster where Letterman's stage props were deposited....still can't believe CBS just threw that stuff away.
WHERE is this dumpster??

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
I'm not talking about women who are outright scorned, talking about ones with men who they find out were habitual cheaters.
Now there's a thought... habitual cheaters.... men who only commit adultery with catholic nuns.

P.S. If an alcoholic is addicted to alcohol, is a catholic addicted to cats?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store