I get a fish shed

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Put your heaters on controllers. call jehmco.com and get one of their heater controllers. Add a second recepticle as well. THose things are the best investment ive made fish wise in some time. Life savers!

ITHURTZ

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Antioch IL
the heater is off! just the dehumidifier is on, 91° today, I still have the door open gonna try and get some of the radiant heat out, set it on low now instead of high, lets hope that helps.

ITHURTZ

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Antioch IL
Went out to shed this morning, your fcking kidding me right? water all over the floor, wood etc 1/2" low iron. How is this even possible? ITS NOT
20150501_184110 by smetters20, on Flickr

I bought some 3mil plastic liner from home depot in the paint section, MAYBE I can lay this inside the tank I have no idea.

I cant transplant them outside into a make shift pond, backyards going to get torn up soon for a new septic so I have to stay in shed. As of right now I just smeared gobs of PL on the crack haha dont think it really worked but hey little is better than nothing. Find out what else I can do tmw after work

badassissimo

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Mansfield, Louisiana, U.S.A.
Sorry that happened. I'm going to follow since I have 2 daughters and no house. Good chance I'll need a mancave that can operate like a fish shed.

ITHURTZ

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Antioch IL
Update, day 25 of it still "dripping". Septic still hasnt been done because all it does so far is rain and the ground needs to dry out. Dehu is keeping up like a champ though, no mold growth or anything. when I am allowed to use the backyard when the septics done I think I am just gonna throw them in a 8x3x2 stock tank for $199 and let my worries subside for now. I cant take anything else going wrong in the shed for now.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Sorry to hear about all the bad luck you're dealing with right now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store