New tanks finished fish are in and happy , I'll post more pics once settled

IMG_20150524_212556.jpg

Reactions: vincentwugwg

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks Shane I've got another big chunk of wood to add on the left side , needs cleaning its covered in green from bucket in garden , my legs feel like jelly after lifting tanks and stands all day , my 5ftr is now at my mates and the new stand I built for the new tank is just as heavy as the bloody tank lol

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks mate glad you like , its 6x2x2 thats biggest I could fit in my house lol , the pipes are fir my cats to hide in they need rearranging though they were just thrown in on that pic , ive still got few bits to add later this week

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
He's got a bit more growing space now at least Vince
he keeps chasing things around tonight snapping at fins letting everything else know who's tank it is lol , his lip looks slightly swollen where his barbels damaged but doesn't look too bad (I hope )
How's your jars getting on any more pics / vids ??

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
My jar is doing great.. the other plat jar will be here in a few days. I will try and post some updated vids soon Danny. You should add a little aquarium salt to help with the minor injuries. :)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've been adding melafix daily to keep infection down to a min , I've ran out of salt but will try pick some up today on my lunch break thanks Vincent
Look forward to seeing your update vids , can't wait to see how yours turns out at 12"+ its gona be one hell of a shine you may need sunglasses lol

Reactions: vincentwugwg
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store