Father son builds / Father daughter builds

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
Lets see so Pic and video of your projects with or just for the kids.
Here is my latest build with my oldest boy
Power wheel converted to Gas 6.5hp
forward and reverse
reel brakes
top speed 10mph

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Greenbud! Long time no see. You're always building something, like a mad scientist in his secret lab. I love it.

I don't have anything to contribute to this thread but it's a good reminder for me to check out your YouTube channel

Reactions: greenbud

PassengerTN

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 21, 2015
No where near as cool as yours, but here's a radio flyer I done for my girls last year. Beats the hell out of a stroller on the cool points category. Good beer/parts hauler for swap meets and car shows without the kids too.

image.jpg

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Awesome!! The hill climb looks fun! :D Also dig the hotrod wagon, thumbs up!! :D

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
green bud, long time no see

not burning down any trees or arm hair trying to torch pesty caterpillars lately right? lol, jk good to see you

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
IMG_0117.JPG Well, nothing nearly as cool as that kiddy monster truck, but my son(8) and I built this this past winter for his Boy Scouts Pinewood Derby.
The Baconator 2000

PassengerTN

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 21, 2015
I LOVED pinewood derby time when I was in boy scouts! I catch myself looking at them any time my wife drags me into hobby/craft stores haha.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I won all of the pinewood derbys for my pack. I'll see if I can dig up some of the cars. My last year I had a 3.5 oz weight on the back of my car leaving 1.5 oz of wood, wheels, axels and paint. It was Interesting when you have an over involved engineer parent making 3-4 cars and your own track in your basement.

None of my cars were anything to look like yours though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store