Want to Buy Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djglenn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2015
Edmonton alberta
is there any canadian venders on here ? If so could you please post your live stock lists along with prices please. I am always looking for new predatory species or rare fish for breeding projects. I am not looking for piranha's or any low end predators thanks for your time hope to see some lists.

Djglenn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2015
Edmonton alberta
spencer does have the wolf fish i want :) hopefully he has a pair. Figures the canadian part is dead, every one I know I'm the fish hobby in Canada uses Facebook pages for buy and sell. Thanks for all of your posts much appreciated.

Djglenn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2015
Edmonton alberta
I know why the canadian version is so dead it's all locked up. I find that kinda of odd that you need special permission to reply or even post.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
I know why the canadian version is so dead it's all locked up. I find that kinda of odd that you need special permission to reply or even post.
The problem is that the Canada marketplace hasn't been updated forever. Here is an update Exotic aquaria is no more! Afishionado doesn't post here but I gave you his link. Canadian aquatics usually doesn't post here. Belowwater has never posted in the vendor section. Aquasafe systems hasn't been on the site since January of 2014. Aquatic Dynasty is no longer a vendor and sold his stock and tank. Monster fish bowl doesn't post in his section either so it should be gone too!

SO

HEY MODERATORS...Why don't we clean up the Canada Marketplace and get rid of all the obsolete vendors. I can only see keeping Belowwater with forwarding links to his facebook page,Canadian aquatics with forwarding links to his website and keep Afishionado with forwarding links to his site also. The rest can be gone as they are no longer in business or don't keep up there site so why keep them on MFK as you get needless posts in their sections from people that don't know any better. VERY MISLEADING FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR VENDORS TO STOCK THEIR TANKS!

Reactions: Djglenn
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store