New format. Feeling a little lost.

sonicrx

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2008
illinois
Well then there is nothing I will be missing lol.I have been around for awhile and this site contains some great info. I will do my best to post a bit more and I will continue to enjoy this site. Great job !

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I can't even figure out how to log out!! I wanna go home!! :/

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
I find myself not visiting mfk as much since the old app was so fast and easy. I have to flip my phone to landscape to get the new posts button, see signatures, and only 20 posts per page.... I am a very lazy person and the site is a little more hassle now. Imo we need alot more mobile friendly.
vamptrev vamptrev we will work on a "more simplified" skin for mobile

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Hi Li,
my name doesn't show up in upper right, actually I don't see it anywhere. There is an icon with a person and a green box with a number in it next to it. That button moves screen to left. I'm guessing that's where the log out menu is but it appears blank to me. I'm using a mobile phone. Thanks :)

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
Hi Li,
my name doesn't show up in upper right, actually I don't see it anywhere. There is an icon with a person and a green box with a number in it next to it. That button moves screen to left. I'm guessing that's where the log out menu is but it appears blank to me. I'm using a mobile phone. Thanks :)
F FMA4ME

logout.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store