Adding another family member.........

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Sounds like hes doing great so far liz , our latest hated the crate he cried all niye for two weeks until we broke (and the neighbours ) and put him a bed on the bedroom floor , he sleeps on the landing now on gaurd between our room and the kids :)
Dogs ears don't get cropped in the UK so he looks normal to me ;) , it's great that the others have excepted him into the pack too most dogs understand the puppy is no threat but it can change as time goes on and the pup becomes a dog competing for alpha male.
Look forward to updates on him he's a little cuttie

Reactions: Red Devil

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
i have a female dobie.. and a male collie so the only one i would be concerned with is the collie.. hope male dobie does not think he is a threat to the affection of the female dobie.. of couse both males will be fixed.. collie is the best dog i have ever owned as far as being good.... he is good about everything.. even when it is not his fault..... he has always been this way since a baby.. his name is Rex.. but i would walk around saying out loud.. i am so lucky..lol.. he thought that was his name after awhile so it stuck.. so no beating up on the hairy whoopie puppie... lol..your dog is awesome too......

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I'm sure they'll all be fine the female dobbie will most likely mother the pup out of instinct , with both males being fixed the alpha dominance will be kept to a minimum you'll just have to watch the pup doesn't become the bully on the collie as he's so well behaved
Glad you like my dog swift , he's very boisterous but he's not been fixed so thinks he's alpha dog of the world lol , he's fine with *****es , puppy's and smaller dogs that pose no threat but if something big comes along and doesn't submit he kicks off , he has become a bit more chilled out with age and is continuing to do so , because swift holds such a strong healthy blue bloodline I would like to stud him soon I'm going to speak to our breeder and see what she thinks

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I'm sure they'll all be fine the female dobbie will most likely mother the pup out of instinct , with both males being fixed the alpha dominance will be kept to a minimum you'll just have to watch the pup doesn't become the bully on the collie as he's so well behaved
Glad you like my dog swift , he's very boisterous but he's not been fixed so thinks he's alpha dog of the world lol , he's fine with *****es , puppy's and smaller dogs that pose no threat but if something big comes along and doesn't submit he kicks off , he has become a bit more chilled out with age and is continuing to do so , because swift holds such a strong healthy blue bloodline I would like to stud him soon I'm going to speak to our breeder and see what she thinks
thanks .. i will keep you posted...

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Cool Liz , how's the toilet training getting on ? Is he copying the others yet and going outside ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store