Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckSon_NB

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2014
Brandywine, MD
$175-$250

Wild Caught Peacock Bass (Orinos and Tems)

Wild Caught Giraffe Nose Catfish

Usually at work so Please Text 2405184139

IMG_28481.jpg IMG_89441.jpg IMG_81551.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eatsomekiwis

Dovii
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
No i didn't send you any messages on Craigslist, just wondering if these are the peas local member gave away recently, but it's very grimey that you're selling fish another member gave away to rehome in a matter of two days

ChuckSon_NB

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2014
Brandywine, MD
No i didn't send you any messages on Craigslist, just wondering if these are the peas local member gave away recently, but it's very grimey that you're selling fish another member gave away to rehome in a matter of two days
I received an anonymous craigslist message from I don't know who but there's Nothing Grimey about an outright sale. Im not sneaking or hiding anything. The only difference in this is you actually KNOW I got em for free so you're mad. Not that I even had to explain anything at all but This is a recycling hobby.....in AMERICA

SOLD

Delete Post

Eatsomekiwis

Dovii
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
No man it is super grimey to take advantage of someone else's generosity to turn a quick buck, everything I've ever gotten for free or a deal I've passed it along, never charged...and I'm not mad that you got them for free, I'd be happy for anyone if they received fish they wanted for free, im annoyed you only did it for the money and not for the fishes well being.

Reactions: Jobu28

minimonsterkeeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2015
No man it is super grimey to take advantage of someone else's generosity to turn a quick buck, everything I've ever gotten for free or a deal I've passed it along, never charged...and I'm not mad that you got them for free, I'd be happy for anyone if they received fish they wanted for free, im annoyed you only did it for the money and not for the fishes well being.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store