aquadecor 3d background?

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
anyone ever used these guys? they look almost to good to be true, and being in serbia, they just might be. I have a designsbynature one and want to upgrade but can't find my background on there site, nor am I getting emails or phone calls back from them so I'm looking elsewhere at this point.

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Never heard of them , their address is Canadian not serbian. Have you looked at universal rocks? I have one of theirs, bought it through designsby nature so I cant vouch for service but the product is definitely great. I'm pretty sure all flexible backgrounds sold by dnb are made by universal rocks.

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
they have a showroom in ontario as of a couple years ago I guess. But manufactured in siberia. I called them today and they seemed pretty legit and helpful, I've just never heard of them. I did look at universal rocks but for an 8 foot tank the price would be pretty much the same on both and I feel like aqua decor had some far superior work.

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
Never heard of them , their address is Canadian not serbian. Have you looked at universal rocks? I have one of theirs, bought it through designsby nature so I cant vouch for service but the product is definitely great. I'm pretty sure all flexible backgrounds sold by dnb are made by universal rocks.
Sorry I didn't mean to link the page I did earlier, thats the showroom I called, heres there full product page.

http://www.aquadecor.rs/en/akvarijumske-pozadine.php

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
I either love or hate this backgrounds none seem just ok but that doesn't mean squat in terms of actual quality. 3d bg's are big in Europe but shipping cost prevent America from seeing they same products. Its possible this are high quality pieces, maybe one one the European members know something or you can find something on a European fish forum.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store