Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Deeee va!! I hope we see her modeling the kardashian collection in Sears with the others.
My crystal ball has Kanye leaving Kim K for Caitlyn....

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
[LolTE="petspoiler, post: 7280579, member: 83532"]it would be extremely scary out in the dating scene nowadays. people who changed themselves have no obligation to disclose that before hooking up with someone. There should be some kind of a anti- fraud sexual representation law, To protect unknowing people from intense after-TRAUMA and feeling violated against their own personal desires.
Everyone's got their rights, and that should include knowing WTH you're getting into before intimacy. NOT after.[/QUOTE]
Lol, may fall under bait and switch :D

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I would seriously need a whole lot of therapy after a bait sex. I'd feel psychologically, emotionally and spiritually RAPED.
with how common these changes are now, you gotta know that this issue will be dropped on people.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
petspoiler, post: 7280584, member: 83532"]I would seriously need a whole lot of therapy after a bait sex. I'd feel psychologically, emotionally and spiritually RAPED.
with how common these changes are now, you gotta know that this issue will be dropped on people.
aw, youd be able to spotthat granny. Chicks to guys are even less believable.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
you never know,..... surgery has come a long way. have you ever seen one? it could include some kind of expandable implant.
LOL
and anyway, I'm talking about the issue regarding people in general.!

Last edited:

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, now you have me thinking. I guess if you're a lady and your man seems a bit light, has a valve stem
like on a tire sticking out of his hip, and says he has to get pumped up before hand, BE CAREFUL!! :D

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
you need to do background checks on potential dates....going way back to their elementary school history If Michelle used to go by Michael (or vice versa), look elsewhere.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
yeah that's a good one!

Block the Jenner story out. I don't find it newsworthy. Many people have done this. Being in cali I know you know what's up
Lol, idk Eddie, sounds like news to me, I'm not sure how you know so many trannies, I can't name one other, yes, there are lots of trannys here, but I've never had any contact with any :/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store