Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.

*********************** yes, there are lots of trannys here, but I've never had any contact with any :/
HOW do you know ?

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I've known how to spot original equipment since my early teens ;)
yeah, well the whole point of high dollar surgeons is to replicate "normal". all I'm saying is, medical and plastic surgery has made astounding progress.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, all I'm sayin is I'm confident in saying you could not sneek that past me! :D

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Its news to you? We've know about HIM for 8 months and it's the second time on this thread we've talked about it. Watch orange is the new black? Great show on Netflix. One of the actress on there is a post op tranny. First ever on a major show. Ever been to San fran? Huge population of cross dressers and trannies. They don't have to be famous to count.

Also, when I was like 12-13 I use to watch these banned in the USA videos called faces of death. For some reason they showed the full surgery of turning the outtie into an innie if you catch my drift. I really don't understand how this is news to anyone. This surgery has been common for over 20 years. Bruce is just really high profile...but in reality, these shims have been walking amongst us for decades

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I'm also positive that you wouldn't suffer trauma for mistaking a feminine guy as a female post op. There's zero equipment to check for.

I don't view it any different then seeing a chick from a distant and you think she looks good and then you get closer and realize she's 20 years older or just generally not attractive. You don't die inside because of it. You just brush it off and readjust your perspective.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Its news to you? We've know about HIM for 8 months and it's the second time on this thread we've talked about it. Watch orange is the new black? Great show on Netflix. One of the actress on there is a post op tranny. First ever on a major show. Ever been to San fran? Huge population of cross dressers and trannies. They don't have to be famous to count.

Also, when I was like 12-13 I use to watch these banned in the USA videos called faces of death. For some reason they showed the full surgery of turning the outtie into an innie if you catch my drift. I really don't understand how this is news to anyone. This surgery has been common for over 20 years. Bruce is just really high profile...but in reality, these shims have been walking amongst us for decades
I'm not talking about it being news. just that surgeries have become so advanced- (especially with Unlimited money for The Best) AND then factor in the transformative power of hormones- I think it's possible to end up non-detectable for a sex partner.
No news. just thinking. sooner or later I figure some unknowing partner will sue for psychological trauma (after the fact) of having been deceived against their wishes. There's plenty of wealthy trans, and lawsuits are brought for far less emotional issues.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I'm not talking about it being news. just that surgeries have become so advanced- (especially with Unlimited money for The Best) AND then factor in the transformative power of hormones- I think it's possible to end up non-detectable for a sex partner.
No news. just thinking. sooner or later I figure some unknowing partner will sue for psychological trauma (after the fact) of having been deceived against their wishes. There's plenty of wealthy trans, and lawsuits are brought for far less emotional issues.
I agree with you 100% aside from the decieved part. Imma start suing every woman wearing make up, push up bra, shapewear, boob jobs, liposuction, butt implants, Botox, tummy tucks etc etc etc then....Cuz that's just as false advertisement

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I'm also positive that you wouldn't suffer trauma for mistaking a feminine guy as a female post op. There's zero equipment to check for.

I don't view it any different then seeing a chick from a distant and you think she looks good and then you get closer and realize she's 20 years older or just generally not attractive. You don't die inside because of it. You just brush it off and readjust your perspective.
you can imagine No scenario where having had sex with someone who told the partner they were actually the opposite sex (originally) would cause real inner trauma?
Have you read those lists of ridiculous winning lawsuits? My daughter got in a small accident while a minor and the broad sued us for mental therapy. that's nothing close to violating deep personal intimacy, involving lies and deception.
I'm only referring to after they had sex. not just looking or even touching. geeze!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store