Citron Reticulated Python

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Don´t worry about that
We can see thm perfectly and that retic deserves all the pics you post (even sideways)
Thank you for the kind words, I've definitely fallen head over heals for this little guy! His temperament is wonderful; he's alert, responsive, outgoing, bold, and extremely inquisitive. Certainly on par with any of the most docile snakes I've ever worked with. I'm really looking forward to helping some of my herp friends break the erroneous notion of retics being "big, evil tempered snakes" with this guys calm demeanor and easy going personality.

I plan on posting regular (most likely first of every month) updates on his growth and color transformation. Not sure if you all know, but these only get better looking with age, and he's already stunning! Kaa is going to be a real looker come this time next year...

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
I should also mention that all of the pictures I've posted are of him in pre shed. This is actually the picture Jay sent that made me choose him out of the other specimens. His contrast is...well...insane...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Joao M

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2010
Portugal
Insane indeed!
I never kept retics because they´re ilegal to keep in my country (we have a species black list that generally comprises all venomous as well as constrictors that reach more than 10´as adults), but love them!

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Wait! That guy was for you?! Haha I was with them at the time helping them choose the best looking citrons cuz they said it was for a customer and wanted the best looker

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Wait! That guy was for you?! Haha I was with them at the time helping them choose the best looking citrons cuz they said it was for a customer and wanted the best looker
Wow, what a small world! Well, you and the good folks there at Prehistoric picked out a great one! I guess I should be thanking you haha!

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Niceee not to big on the massive snakes but he's beautiful I've done my fair share of Bp morph breeding but those snakes get way to big
Large constrictors certainly are not for everyone, but for dedicated hobbyists with the experience and room, they're very rewarding captives. This is my first retic, but I've worked extensively with large boids for a number of years, and feel up to the challenge!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store